12.14.2008

My Bunco Girls...

I have the best group of Bunco Girls ever. I know you may think you do, but my group really is the best. Some of us having been playing together for going on 6 years! We are a modge podge of people who really shouldn't know each other but do through someone or another and love each other anyway. We have sisters, friends, co workers, and friends of friends all playing together every month and having a ball. For lack of a better word I am the Bunco Mom for our group. I say Mom the other girls say Nazi but whatever.  The highlight of the year for me is each December when I get to host at my house. I actually started shopping for the gifts last year and having been busy organizing the second annual ornament exchange for us too.  I love love love these girls and the memories we make each month. I love that it is my escape from the world and we can talk about random things and laugh till we cry. Or just cry because your very own sister cursed the dice you were throwing- while you were in the middle or a rocking turn- AND you were partners! But usually it is laughing till we cry. 

Rhonda, Megan, Meghan, Jessica W, Jessica C, Rachel, Lauren, Kristie, Jolie, Parie, Sherry & Jenn --
Thanks for being the best out there and for putting up with my craziness!
Some of our ornaments from the exchange.

The prizes. I ended up with the tall sparkly snowman- for most wins. Which is a good thing since he already had a home all picked out on my snowmen table.

4 comments:

Kim & Max Willis family said...

can't you photoshop my face in there:( i miss you guys)

The Farnsworth Family said...

Looks like so much fun!!! So fun to see all of the group together :) Although I think it is missing one person... ME your permasub!!

Amanda said...

It sounds like you guys have lots of fun! Cute picture, too.

Rhonda said...

Fah reals! I think that will probably go down as my all time FAVORITE moment! I guess that'll teach you for giving me crap! Anywho, thanks for being the best Bunco Nazi I mean Mom ever! Your are the hostess with the mostess. By the way, next time show me the prizes before hand, so I can tell you which one I want & buy it from you! (haha)
Has it really been 6 years?

As I play catch up, posts will appear in chronological order so, scroll down because there is sure to be a new post below...