8.10.2012

Baby Vision...

We got a fancy new camera for the nursery this time around.  I can look at it on the computer, or my iPhone.  It's pretty handy to see and hear him whenever I want from wherever I want.  When he was little we never had to worry about him getting at the camera, but as he started cruising and pulling himself up we started getting blurry pictures, or pictures of the carpet.  Finally these week I moved it across the room.  He misses his plaything I gather.
 It's a little freaky to turn this on in the night and see these raccoon eyes.  
But I do love hearing him chatting away at nothing.
 The new view... 
And if you look close you'll notice there is a frame missing 
from the wall grouping, he can reach it and I got sick of hearing a crash in the night as he pushed it down- so for a while it's just resting in the closet.
My, how technology has changed in 9 years. 
 I would have killed for something like this when Braden was a baby!

No comments:

As I play catch up, posts will appear in chronological order so, scroll down because there is sure to be a new post below...