6.30.2010

Happy Anniversary to US!!!


Beck Family
Established June 30, 2000
Ten years ago today, I married the man of my dreams, my high school sweetheart, my best friend- and I couldn't have made a better decision.

So, to celebrate our TEN years and three kids, my hubby has taken me to Hawaii for the week.  Last time we were here I was 17, he was 18.  (I got to go with Rusty and my future in laws on his senior trip, it was so fun.) So I can't wait to get back!




Man, if you think we looked like kids in our wedding pictures, we're practically toddlers in these...

I could go on and on and on about the may amazing qualities he has, but if you read my blog often you know most of them-- so I'll just hit the highlights... He cleans the kitchen up every night, he does laundry without being asked, and when I do the laundry he puts it away (true love, right?), he is meticulous about taking care of our house, yard and the things we have, he loves our boys, he is the hardest worker, he is a loyal friend, he spoils me and he still loves me after all this time! Rusty, you are more than I dreamed of and I love you forever and always.

11 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Lauren said...

How fun! You guys look great! Happy 10 years!

The Curry Family said...

Happy Anniversary Rusty and Caryn! Enjoy your week in Hawaii!

Rhonda said...

Hope you guys are having an amazing time in Hawaii! Happy 10 years to the best people I know! LUVS

Kelli said...

Congratulations. Can't wait to see some more pictures!

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary!

KellyAnn said...

Fun! I am glad you had a great anniversary. It was fun seeing you guys. You are such a cute family.

Lauren Howell said...

Awww. I love the high school sweethearts that get married stories. Sigh. And the photo's were so cute too. Hope you had fun!

Mary said...

What a cute young couple! I bet Hawaii was awesome. I would love to go back someday too! It was great seeing you guys last week!

kiddle97 said...

Sweet! Happy anniversary!

Robyn said...

Tell Rusty I said thanks for taking such good care of your and your family. That man works his fingers to the bone, and I appreciate it!

As I play catch up, posts will appear in chronological order so, scroll down because there is sure to be a new post below...